Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Never seen the movie White Chicks? Read this summary.


Summary:
White Chicks was directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans.(who did an amazing job) It’s about two FIB agents named Marcus and Kevin Copeland (who are also brothers) that need to get back on “the good side” of their boss because they ruined a drug bust that was planned out to go smooth. In trying to impress their boss they take on a new assignment to protect two girls named tiffany and Brittany. They are supposed to use Brittany and Tiffany to lour in a kidnapper. However they mess it all up again, by telling the two girls what they are doing. Tiffany and Brittany want nothing to do with it so Kevin and Marcus decide to pretend to be the two girls. They go to great extremes to change themselves into two WHITE CHICKS.      
                This movie was very humorous. I would rate it a 7 out of 10. For being funny, ten being the funniest. I would watch this movie again. It also had very good acting and a few funny quotes.  
  

1 comment:

  1. I thought this movie was okay. I think I would probably only give it 5 stars. Just not my type of humor.

    ReplyDelete